This super deal includes:
1. Coconut Rose Softening Cleanser (60 ml)
The Coconut Rose Softening Wash is not your usual wash. It is an uplifting, oil-based facial cleanser specially formulated for dry, sensitive, or irritated skin, and leaves the skin hydrated and refreshed. Made from organic ingredients, like Coconut, Rose, Sunflower, and more, it is so pure and natural, you can even feel the coconut granules in it that gently caress and cleanse your skin.
Use a pea-sized amount on moist skin and rinse off, twice a day.
2. Oatmeal Nutmeg Smoothifying Exfoliator (2 Oz)This 2-in-1 scrub and mask is made to deep-cleanse your skin. A unique blend of flours, goat milk, and dosha-balancing Ayurvedic herbs, this scrub will clean and make the skin feel fresh. With its oatmeal granules, this scrub offers greater exfoliation and yet, does not dry the skin out at all. Instead, it leaves the skin feeling smooth and moisturized.
Take a teaspoon and add as much water as you’d like based on the consistency. Scrub well and rinse. Ideally done 3-4 times a week.
3. Geranium Rose Hydrating Toner (75 ml)
A super-hydrating facial mist that’s absolutely free of alcohol, acids, artificial fragrances, or anything unnatural.
It’s Vegan and 100% Organic. The Soy Glycerin gives a burst of hydration, beyond anything you’ve experienced with a toner before. The Rose gives it a rich natural aroma, and really, really moisturizes, feeling as if you used a cream! Ajara’s rose hydrating toner is perfect for both dry and sensitive skin. The cooling, smoothing qualities of both Rose and Rose Geranium, beautiful as they are, make you feel beautiful! It leaves skin that feels soft, hydrated, and refreshed.
Spritz around a few pumps on the face for anytime refreshment.
4. Neroli Orange Nutritive Serum (15 ml)
Ajara’s Neroli Orange Nutritive Serum is a sweetly scented blend made specifically to nourish, moisturize, and rejuvenate dry skin without feeling greasy. However, it’s not a traditional formula. The fresh presence of citrusy Neroli and Orange bring a twist to the warming and moisturizing Sesame oil – the most used traditional massage oil in Ayurveda. With its aromatherapeutic essential oils, this serum has been specially formulated for dry, mature skin as it helps to restore moisture and provide nourishment. Not only that – it will help ground body & mind for the Vata season of life. Apply 3-4 drops to moist skin and massage it in.
5. Turmeric Tangerine Youth Concentrate (15 g) (Earlier known as Narshya)
This airy blend of nut butter and herbal oils is a potent, nutritive step for skin drenched in suppleness and hydration.