Age spots also known as liver spots, are the yellowish-brown flat spots that appear on the skin as it ages. They are often caused by free radical change in the skin, and they can be signals that the body has an accumulation of waste products. Age spots are caused by poor diet, excess exposure to the sun, impaired liver function, and lack of exercise.
The most helpful way of getting rid of age spots is Exercise – Regular aerobic exercise at least four times per week for a minimum of thirty minutes each time. Walking is an excellent choice. Limit your exposure to the sun.
Rubbing castor oil or vitamin E on the spots daily.
- Schedule a detoxification plan.
- Make 50%- 75% of your diet raw foods.
- Avoid rancid oils. Refrigerate all oils; never store them at shelf at room temperature once opened. Store all nuts and seeds in the refrigerator or freezer, as they can easily become rancid. Grain should be store in a cool, dry place. Avoid all fried foods. Hot grease and cooking oil contain high amounts of skin-damaging substances.
- Avoid sweets, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, and junk food.
- Cleanse your liver. Drink beet juice. Two or thee ounces of beet juice per day will be sufficient in the beginning of your cleansing program. As you detoxify your liver, you can increase your intake of beet juice to six ounces. Make a tea from one-half teaspoon dandelion root. Start with one cup daily, and increase to two cups per day.
Nutrients that help for Age spots
- Beta-carotene is an oxidant that slow the aging process.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that help tissue repair
- Bioflavonoids work synergistically with Vitamin C to repair tissue
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that slow aging and aids in tissue repair
Beneficial Juices that Help Age Spots
- Carrot, kale, parsley and spinach – Sources of Beta-carotene
- Kale, parsley, green pepper, and spinach – sources of Vitamin C
- Grape, cherry, grapefruit, and lemon – sources of bioflavonoids
- Spinach, asparagus, and carrot – Sources of vitamin E
===>> SHOP Juicer Machine on Amazon
Suggested Juicing Recipes for Age Spots
Beauty Spa Express
- Small handful sparsley
- Handful spinach
- 4-5 carrots, green removed
- 1/2 apples, seeded
Fresh Complexion Express
- 2 slices pineapple, with skin
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 apple. seeded
- 1/4 inch slice ginger root
- 1 beet
- 1/2 apple, seeded
- 4 carrots, green removed
Green Salad Special
- 3 broccoli flowerets
- 1 garlic glove
- 4-5 carrots or 2 tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 grape fruit
- 1 apple seeded